Monday 1 January 2018

Churches in Dubai | Dubai Churches

King's Revival Church International Ministries is one of the renowned churches in Dubai, UAE. IT is also one of the biggest churches in Dubai, UAE.



God said, “His Word is Truth” (John 17:17) and Life(John 6:63).
 
Jesus said in His Word, “Whatever you ask My Father in My Name it shall be done unto you”. ”So shall my Word be that goeth forth out of my mouth; it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing  whereto I sent it” (Isaiah 55: 11).
 
Therefore beloved, as you talk to your Father, meditate on the above verses in God’s Word, believe and receive your miracle in your prayer - God loves you.

RECEIVE YOUR MIRACLES RIGHT NOW
Prayer to become the child of the living God (Saved and born again)
 
My loving heavenly Father, I come to You in the name of Your only begotten Son, Jesus Christ. I believe all my sins are forgiven, and I am pardoned by the Holy Blood of Jesus that was shed for me on the cross. I believe Jesus Christ died, was buried, and rose from the dead and lives forever, so that I can live an everlasting life through Christ Jesus.
 
Dear Father, I wholeheartedly invite Jesus Christ to come into my life and live His life in me through the Holy Spirit. Jesus, You are my Lord and Savior. I humbly surrender my whole life to You.
 
Lord, come into my life, and cleanse me by your precious holy blood. Holy Spirit come and dwell in me forever. Thank You, Father.  I am saved by the grace of the Lord Jesus and I am now a new creation, born again into the family of God, as Your child in Jesus’ name.
 
Prayer to be Filled and Baptized in the Holy Spirit and Power. My loving heavenly Father, I come to You in Jesus’ name. Lord Jesus, I am saved by Your grace, washed by Your Blood, therefore, Lord, I come believing and trusting in faith. I need the Holy Spirit to fill me and lead me.
 
Lord Jesus, baptize me in the Holy Spirit and Fire according to Thy Word. I receive the baptism in the Holy Spirit and Power by faith, Lord Jesus. Thank you, Lord.  I praise you Lord Jesus.
 
Prayer for Peace in Personal Life & Peace in Family Life at Home. My loving heavenly Father, I come to You in Jesus’ name. I need peace in my life, Father. In Jesus’ name, I receive my peace in faith. Sweet Holy Spirit comfort me and strengthen me. Lord Jesus, You are the Prince of peace. Therefore, I believe my peace in You and through You my Lord, and the blood you shed for me.
 
Thank You Lord for answering my prayer.
 
Prayer for Physical Healing and Wholeness in your sick body. My loving heavenly Father, I come to You and call unto You in Jesus Christ’s name, my Lord and my Savior.
 
Lord Jesus, I believe Thy Word and I received my healing now, through Your stripes. Oh God, touch me now, I receive my healing in faith by the washing away of my sins in God’s Word, which tells me that You alone are my Healer and through your shed blood.
 
Holy Spirit, I humbly beseech Thee in faith to flow into every sick organ in my body. I receive my healing now in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.Thank you Lord, for healing me. I praise thee, God my Father for this healing miracle in my body now in Jesus name.
 
Prayer for Deliverance from any works of the defeated enemy. Dear heavenly Father, I approach Thy throne of grace through the Blood of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. In Jesus’ mighty name, I bind Satan and his works and rebuke and command every defeated demon to leave my mind and body now. In the power of the Holy Spirit, I loosen every bondage in Jesus’ name. I praise the Blood of the new covenant and receive the victory and life in abundance in Jesus’ name.
 
 References for meditation in God’s Word: Psalm 103: 3, John 10: 10, John 3:5, 2nd Corinthians 5:17, John 14:27, John 16:33, Isaiah 53:5, 2nd Corinthians 3:17, Psalm 107:20, Revelation 12 – Verse 11

No comments:

Post a Comment